Do ARRSE Mods/Admin Have A Personal Agenda?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by tekirdag, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

Gang-Rape in northern cities.

The Oracle Mods have stated that the gang rape of 4,000 underage girls in Britain is 100% caused by the perpetrators not having access to their own girls, so they take white girlfriends instead. And then they closed down all the threads and banned any comment.

Now, if a chap desperately wanted a girlfriend, and managed to get one from the 'other community', would he then:

a. Take her out to the flicks, and if he was lucky get a bit of nooky on the Pennine moors in the summer?

b. Give her drugs and share her with his friends and relations so that she can be gang-raped by the whole community?

Quite clearly, the Arrse Oracle Mods are completely mistaken in their god-like pronouncements. So the question is, why would they want to lie to us, and shut down any debate on the subject? Just what have they to hide?

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

We've got no probs with people discussing moderation policy but can I ask that you try and confine it to an appropriate thread pse, i.e this one.

Does anyone seriously think we have anything to hide other than a desire to keep the site online without being interviewed by the police (again)? As a bonus we'd also like to keep it accessible through DII.
  3. A debate is fine but unfortunately these threads are frequently crayoned over by ill-informed, inflammatory, stupid or just troublesome morons. (Sometimes it is just humour on Arrsers parts that is misunderstood by people that kicks off the problems again.)

The Mods/site owners have to account for any problems on the site us posters can just feck off at any time without a care in the world.
  4. A Personal Agenda? I thought they had a Nissan Cherry?
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

In answer to the Op's question - yes I do think the MODs/Admins have an agenda and that is purely to ensure that Arrse remains legal and does not drop into a mire. Their agenda is to maintain the high (yes high) standards of Arrse.

A task which they do so well that this is one of the most popular website for military people going. Let the unter mensch take over and this site would be gone within 6 months.
  6. Datsun Sunny, 'L' reg.

*sensible cap on* its their trainset etc usual argument, I'm just surprised some of the bigger morons on here haven't gone the way of Bugsy yet.
  7. Lads, the answer is staring us in the face, the reason why the CO's & mod's close down anti muslim topics, is because they are muslim themselves as shown in this pic of the 2 CO's and cpunk.... ;-)

Uploaded with
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

An overwhelming dislike of one-topic dullards. Although I think I hide it quite well.

Assalamu 'alaikum.
  9. ^^^^^^^ What he say's x2.
  10. These Mod-bashing threads never end well.

Personally, I think the mods are under- rather than over-enthusiastic in what they bin and who they ban.
  11. I think the only problem is some posters not being able to understand that the COs can be held accountable for what is posted on the forums and hosted on their server.

It also seems to be these sames posters not being able to tell the difference between CA where there is a need for a strict moderation policy when discussing things which might bring ARRSE to the front page of the papers and the NAAFI where threads where people call each other mongs and underpants don't require the same high standard of moderation (usually).

There may be MODs who don't like particular posters for what ever reason but that should be between the MOD and poster and not something that needs to be discussed in the open.
  12. The only agenda I see is arrse focusing on (as I've previously stated elsewhere) to keep the forum alive & kicking without libel issues hanging over it's head,

Arrse continues to be probably the top unofficial British Army forum website around that I'm aware of & as it's a 'public' forum it has 'more' luxury's than the likes of Armynet which serving members know full well has heavier restrictions, the forum staff have a job to do whether we as 'members' agree with or not.

13. Police?

The police should keep their grubby noses out of freedom of speech issues. Making intimidating calls about personal likes and dislikes? Concerned about arguments that a particular cult or ghetto is a frequent source of trouble? We need to fight for our rights and freedoms more, here.

If the police are so concerned about petty views on a website, just what would they do if a group paraded down the streets of London with enormous placards baying for the maiming and murder of fellow Britons and other religions? Oh ... err ... wait a minute .......

14. unfortunately, the job of the police is to enforce the law as it exists, not as we or they would like it to exist. That way lies severe problems, especially for people with unpopular views.

"Hate speech" was made both illegal (where it wasn't already) and a police priority by the previous administration. Rock on the "great freedom bill" or whatever the current bunch of twunts are going to call it.
  15. Well the CO's were visited by the police before and I'm sure we don't want them in court or the site closed. I think it would be hard to find a site like this to let off steam.