Do Apple UK still do mil discount?

I was told the other day that Apple UK do fantastic discounts for service leavers but the discount can only be accessed through a DII link. Has anyone else ever heard of this and if not, do they still do a general military discount? There's nothing up to date on here or anywhere else on the net and I want a shiny new laptop.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I asked if they did when I bought my iPad. The Apple Shop said they don't.

you can get Microsoft Office 2010 for Mac (and Windows) for £8.95 on Dii, but i've not seen any Apple hardware going cheap anywhere [ever in my life].

I was told the other day that Apple UK do fantastic discounts for service leavers but the discount can only be accessed through a DII link. Has anyone else ever heard of this and if not, do they still do a general military discount? There's nothing up to date on here or anywhere else on the net and I want a shiny new laptop.
If you go on the forces directory ( http://www.rewardsforforces.co.uk/main.php ) there is a link to the Apple Forces discount page.

Not every thing is dicounted and there is not a lot of the normal price but every little helps.

just show your MOD90 in store, always worked for me

Better option is to log onto the education site, get the sales number and give them a bell. Tell them ur buying a gift for your "insert name of relative at uni"

Level of discount depends on the uni in question but varies from 8% - 12%. Big bonus is the 3 years apple care which come as std when the customer is a student.

just show your MOD90 in store, always worked for me

Better option is to log onto the education site, get the sales number and give them a bell. Tell them ur buying a gift for your "insert name of relative at uni"

Level of discount depends on the uni in question but varies from 8% - 12%. Big bonus is the 3 years apple care which come as std when the customer is a student.
Or you could go on the site linked in the post before yours and get the MOD discount without having to lie about it being a gift.

Go into the shop and ask, that's how I got mine, it differs depending on what you buy, well so they told me I don't care I didn't have to pay full price!

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I bought the cheese & kisses an iPad3 a couple of years ago for her birthday, Apple Store, Ipswich. They gave me £20 off. I asked for the standard 'forces discount', they said they can do me a 'manager's discount' instead.

What I did find odd though, was that the manager was stood outside wearing a hoodie, sweating, and seemed in an awful hurry to offload these things. He'd even got them ready to go in his rucksack.

Still... very generous of him. I used the £20 to treat myself to 200 bags of spicy flavoured Space Raiders.