Do Americans Care about British?-Michael Yon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by JP47, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Simply a great article, and it makes you very humble to read of so much effort being put in by so many people to save one strangers life...there could be room for a british equivalnet to Soldier's Angels, seems like a good group...
  2. Great article, thank you USA. :clap:
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have taken the p!ss out of the Americans (Septics) over the years, and probably will again :D

However, I do have a genuine respect for them and what they can do when they put their minds to it.

This is one case where a huge thank you is well in order.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bit dusty in here. I'm having trouble reading the article.
  5. Good on yer, Yanks.
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Well done the USA medical teams

However the cynic in me can't help feeling that this is exactly what Brown and Ainsworth want to see published to reinforce the "We're a coalition we don't need loads of kit" excuses they use when disscussing AFG
  7. It also proves that our shite Government are once again lieing there arrses off, if our troops are getting the best, then why do we need people like these wonderful angels to save lives,
  8. For those interested you can subscribe (and lob in a few quid) to Michael's reports HERE
  9. cracking article!

good insight to what really happens and we dont hear about it !
  10. The Ministry of Propaganda don't want the public to know the truth, Again
  11. The Yanks can be a right PITA at times to work with, but it's at times like this you just have to love them for their unbridled generousity and the way they will always step up for us.
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I banter the yanks as much as the next guy, but this just shows their real character and humanity, a truly generous people.
  13. I am impressed, this is what we should be reading in the press. Well done Yanks and thnk you forr the support.