DJs and accusations

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mercurydancer, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

OK so it seems like most of Radio One DJs have been up to something one way or another.

What about the Radio One (or any DJ for that matter) who have not had an accusation levelled at them yet: they must feel left out. So, its match a DJ to a crime, either actual, rumoured or even scurrilous and totally false but they just look like they have done a certain crime.

Please keep it to a crime. IE something that you can get nicked for. Playing Lady in Red by Chris De Burgh is not a crime but it should be. Its not a crime to be an arrogant unfunny wanker, so thats Chris Moyles off the hook, apart from that I think he has evaded taxes.

Dave Lee Travis must be responsible for several unsolved murders. The beard and spectacles give it away. Almost every time they show a photofit picture or CCTV shots it looks like Dave Lee Travis. He's a serial killer. He must be. He may be a totally nice bloke but I fear that his freezer is full of neatly labelled frozen vaginas.

Kenny Everett - Theft. I know he has lifted a few shirts in his time.

Noel Edmonds has to be into fraud. Calling a banker my arse.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chris Moyles must have shop lifted more than one pie in his time.

And of course the even more serious crime of being an unfunny fat Yorkshire cunt in a built up area before 1000hrs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tony Blackburn = Deception

Deceiving people that he's a feckin' DJ.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lenny Henry for blatently calling himself a comedian,..cunt should get life at the least, whilst sharing a cell with Jimmy Tarbuck

• Like Like x 1
  5. mercurydancer

Without a doubt Gregg's have a photo of the fat twat in every shop requesting staff to check the cheese and onion pastie shelf after Moyles has been in. He may have paid for 6 pasties but may also have inhaled 4 more before the shop assistant could notice.

6. Chris Tarrant - Deception.
    Masquerading as the London mayor.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Noel Edmonds/Mike Smith - murder.
    Car drop stunt woopsie.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Never mind radio one.it's owt to do with the bbc,i mean look at that David icke geezer.fuck me....erm,hope the internet polis arent ganna lock as up noo.

9. Westwood

Utter cuntishness and bellthronkery in a public place

• Like Like x 5
  10. Simon Bates with his soft voice reporting tales of tragedy but ending in a Mills and Boon ending, the tears listening to 'Our tune' the sheer affulness of it.
    Well it's not as awful as him and his tendency for stealing and wanking in old ladies shopping trolley's, what a dirty smug faced cunt.

11. Jonanthon King- Avian beastiality.
    (with white doves)

12. mercurydancer

Oh I had forgotten about that one... Multicoloured gore shop if I remember correctly

13. She does, she does, and anyone wanting to prosecute her has to get past me first.

14. mercurydancer

Could equally be said about Jo Whiley