dizaei gets a bucket of sh*t and knocked out too

Hi guys,
Just seen on MSN that police commander Ali Dizaei has had a slop bucket of sh*t poured on his head and the other prisoner then punched him knocking him out cold. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.! Sorry, no link.

Let it be true, Lord, let it be true!

It's a long two years already :D

But of course he will now sue the Justice Secretary for failing to provide a safe and secure environment. What's the betting that it will be alleged to have been 'racially motivated' and therefore a 'hate crime' and thus generating quadruple damages.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
sandybag said:
Hi guys,
Just seen on MSN that police commander Ali Dizaei has had a slop bucket of sh*t poured on his head and the other prisoner then punched him knocking him out cold. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.! Sorry, no link.
why no link? and I dont see anything on MSN.

Wish I knew how to do the links for stuff, but I must admit reading that he'd had this done to him pleased me no end, it's not often you hear that someone in power gets their's.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you can get on the net, and you cant cut and paste a link ? I call bullsh1t.

maguire said:
sandybag said:
Hi guys,
why no link? and I dont see anything on MSN.
Sorry maguire, it was on hotmail's news page.

quick google

Shamed police commander Ali Dizaei was assaulted while in prison, sources said today.

The senior Metropolitan police officer is serving a four-year jail sentence for assaulting and falsely arresting a young businessman before trying to frame him.

Another inmate at HMP Edmunds Hill, Suffolk poured a slop bucket over Dizaei's head on Monday, the Daily Mirror reported, and the former police officer was then punched in the face and knocked out.

The newspaper said the former police commander Dizaei was only moved to the jail on Friday amid fears for his safety, and is now in even safer quarters.

Dizaei was convicted earlier this month for his treatment of Waad al-Baghdadi, 24, and branded a "criminal in uniform" by the chairman of the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Nick Hardwick.

Dizaei could be officially sacked within weeks after Scotland Yard disciplinary proceedings are complete. He is appealing against his conviction.

A justice ministry spokeswoman said: "A prisoner at HMP Edmunds Hill was assaulted. Staff intervened and he was moved to a place of safety."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/feb/24/ali-dizaei-assault-prison

never thought i'd say this but i wish i was in jail right now too :D

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
fair enough - my apologies.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Quality gets lamped in the prison they moved him to for his own safety

Cheered me up no end

When I heard that he had been convicted I posted in another thread on the subject `so there is a God`. This evening I will light a joss stick and say a prayer, I am so delighted that the basted got what he deserved. I am an agnostic BTW, but some things make you want to believe.

exile1 said:
Is it true that he is in fact still a serving police officer? Is he still being paid?
I'd bet on it and his family will still be recieving all their allowances [ housing and whatever else they get...

the_boy_syrup said:
Quality gets lamped in the prison they moved him to for his own safety

Cheered me up no end
I second that motion. :D

PS I assume that Ali D is used to a diffterent kind of eau de toilette.

OK I'll get my hat and coat.

Do you think if this was an Army Person (Not Commissioned) it would take this long to hoy them out.

Me no think so...

And now he is Officially a Sh*t Head

Magic