dizaei gets a bucket of sh*t and knocked out too

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sandybag, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,
    Just seen on MSN that police commander Ali Dizaei has had a slop bucket of sh*t poured on his head and the other prisoner then punched him knocking him out cold. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.! Sorry, no link.

2. Let it be true, Lord, let it be true!

It's a long two years already :D

3. But of course he will now sue the Justice Secretary for failing to provide a safe and secure environment. What's the betting that it will be alleged to have been 'racially motivated' and therefore a 'hate crime' and thus generating quadruple damages.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

why no link? and I dont see anything on MSN.

5. Wish I knew how to do the links for stuff, but I must admit reading that he'd had this done to him pleased me no end, it's not often you hear that someone in power gets their's.

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you can get on the net, and you cant cut and paste a link ? I call bullsh1t.

7. Sorry maguire, it was on hotmail's news page.

8. quick google

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/feb/24/ali-dizaei-assault-prison

never thought i'd say this but i wish i was in jail right now too :D

9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

fair enough - my apologies.

10. No Problem, I have been teaching myself how to use a pc and at 58 it doesn't come all that easy.

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Quality gets lamped in the prison they moved him to for his own safety

Cheered me up no end

12. When I heard that he had been convicted I posted in another thread on the subject `so there is a God`. This evening I will light a joss stick and say a prayer, I am so delighted that the basted got what he deserved. I am an agnostic BTW, but some things make you want to believe.

13. I'm becoming religious again.