DIY Enthusiasts wanted

Discussion in 'DIY' started by DIYseries, Mar 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CALLING ALL DIY ENTHUSIASTS…

Are you handy with a hammer or perfect with a paintbrush?
    Do you know your nuts from your bolts?
    Have your home improvements gone way beyond fixing the odd drawer?

We’re on the hunt for Britain’s most talented amateur DIY enthusiasts to show off their skills and prove they’re the best in the land. Whether you’re into woodwork or weaving, floors or fabrics, decking or décor; if you could be Britain’s handiest DIYer, we’d love to hear from you.

To find out more or apply please email diy@loveproductions.co.uk or call 020 7067 4881

Many Thanks,
    The DIY Team

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ohh that kind of DIY, I'll put my **** sock back on the floor.

3. Love productions did you say? Is this princess productions new name?

4. Is their a medal for the princess productions operation or was it a clasp?

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Probably more of a group hug mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steady on Biscuits, you're coming over all media!

7. We’re very much Love productions, an independent production company set up in 2004. Recent programmes have included The Great British Bake Off, Famous, Rich and Homeless, and Tower Block of Commons. You can find out more about us at www.loveproductions.co.uk/diy-enthusiasts

Thanks,
    The DIY Team

8. Let me guess, you've had a great idea for DIY SOS meets Flashmob..... "Thought provoking and entertaining"?

Do you have a grot board? What are Anna and Kate like? Pictures, dahling, pictures

9. Have you people ever considered making a programme that was worth ******* watching ?

There's so much of this shite on tv these days I've stopped watching it..... I'd rather watch the cat lick it's arse.

In fact, rather than watch "DIY enthusiasts wanted" I'd rather help it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It would be more entertaining showing a program where Nick Knowles gets his hands nailed to the floor whilst Billy Byrne goes flash-bang whiz under the stairs followed by a love fest between Julia Kendell , Brigid Calderhead & Deborah Drew.

11. It is always wise to research the market you are attempting to influence before posting, especially in ARRSE

12. I wish you well in your quest.

Just a small favour though, please have one of your successful applicants make you a crude but rudimentary wooden ladle in episode 1.

Then use it to eat out my arse.

• Like Like x 1
  13. How about a show where they film the DIY improvements the troops made to a FOB/PB etc? Perhaps making the location suitable for when the families make a surprise visit?

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

cool story bro, needs a taliban flash mob though.