DIY abortion pills now on sale

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The 'morning after' pill (Levonelle) is available to buy from pharmacies but it's expensive. I was visiting a pharmacy recently and a girl was in tears so I wrote her a prescription for them. She couldn't afford the pills.

The 'morning after' pill (Levonelle) is available to buy from pharmacies but it's expensive. I was visiting a pharmacy recently and a girl was in tears so I wrote her a prescription for them. She couldn't afford the pills.
That's another reason baby Jesus won't want you for a sunbeam.

Cheers for that. Saved me a fortune in CSA payments.

What was wrong with a bottle of Gin, a punch in the gut & a scalding bath?

Kids today, they've never had it so good.

I'll take my chances. Drugs here are far too highly regulated.
You should try Ireland, the nuns would be clubbing you to death like a seal pup for helping out distressed harlots.
[video=youtube;ZVTarSHSZ34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTarSHSZ34[/video]

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You should try Ireland, the nuns would be clubbing you to death like a seal pup for helping out distressed harlots.
[video=youtube;ZVTarSHSZ34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTarSHSZ34[/video]
If the nuns tried a bit of cock I'm sure they'd like it.

The smart kids will use preventative contraception and never need these. The stupid ones won't use them and in any case would be better served by strychnine.

Whatever it is, I'm against it.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

More than one of the convent girls I used to walk out with were pretty confident jumping up and down afterwards would do the trick.

Prescription only drugs, could well be fakes.
By all accounts they aren't, a few articles on the widespread (mis)use of modafinil listed that place as a common source. It's not illegal to buy from there either, apparently there's a loophole in one of the drugs acts allowing for the importation of prescription drugs for personal use.

The smart kids will use preventative contraception and never need these. The stupid ones won't use them and in any case would be better served by strychnine.
Problem is that thse pills could be strychnine for all the kids know. This sort of thing should be dealt with by professonals in the correct environment.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
By all accounts they aren't, a few articles on the widespread (mis)use of modafinil listed that place as a common source. It's not illegal to buy from there either, apparently there's a loophole in one of the drugs acts allowing for the importation of prescription drugs for personal use.
I don't think there will be any loophole and it will be an offence and they are likely to be fakes.

I'm in tears at the vets when I see the charge for antibiotics for infected scratches on our cats.

Do you think you could, err....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldRedCap Gunners 0
polar69 ARRSE: Site Issues 0
S The NAAFI Bar 2