Divorced male looking for female company in KAF

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Clevelandbay, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a 46 year old divorced male, civvie contractor. I am looking for a female to have coffee with, and see what happens.
    You'll all probably take the p**** but hey, everyone loves a trier

2. 'Have coffee with' - just be honest man. You're in KAF and you need to penetrate something... could be an interesting one this...

*Grabs the popcorn*

3. Are you rich/handsome/just desperate???

Even fat girls need...ahem...coffee!!

4. I have now been transferred to BSN......And to penetrate something would be nice.....But I can settle for coffee

5. You best go find a starbucks then, I hear they serve coffee

TPBD

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think he might just get into a wee bit trouble if he tried penetrating coffee in Starbucks. Better waiting until he is alone and snuggling up to that warm and wet mug. :)

7. Try here for the price of a one way ticket I am sure they will oblige.

8. Well if he dip's his sock in his mug, then it will be a warm (well kinda) wet penetration in Starbucks.

TPBD.

9. Jeez, you are up front with the good news, don't hold back mate, good site given the topic and location too! I can see that you have done your research. I am curious as to the direction this thread is going to take. ARe you a bold convicted sex offender as well?

10. Never convicted, always acquitted

11. No-one will notice, their coffee tastes like semen anyway.

12. Christ on a crutch! Most of what is on offer seems to favour the "Mr Clean" or Yul Brynner look, but still, any hole's a goal I expect.:nod::thumright:

[​IMG]

13. Look for any TA female, they will usually put out constantly which is the main reason they volunteer for tours.

You can easily spot one of them as they will invariably be overweight and wearing a uniform so badly fitting it could have been placed on them by a catapult.