Divorce, should I do it?

[video=youtube;u6ALySsPXt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/video]

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
The question is not should - the question is why haven't you years ago.

Basic question, simple answers preferred.

I've been with her for 9 years, married for 5. She has bipolar affective disorder and is by no means the woman I met those many years ago. Also I can't bear to actually do sex with her, she's got rather fat.

How do I break it to her?
SMS.

I've been with her for 9 years, married for 5. She has bipolar affective disorder and is by no means the woman I met those many years ago. Also I can't bear to actually do sex with her, she's got rather fat.

Oh she's going to crumble ..... !

However much it costs it could always be worse; stuck in the kitchen on arrse while the missus snores and farts in from of wank on the telly.

You stare at the moonlight and wonder where you could go if you could just get on a plane and fuck off

However much it costs it could always be worse; stuck in the kitchen on arrse while the missus snores and farts in from of wank on the telly.

You stare at the moonlight and wonder where you could go if you could just get on a plane and fuck off
Do you do funerals as well?

Do you play the Tuba?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Swap her lithium for hermesetas, she'll lose weight and no doubt kill herself and you'll get the insurance money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Other Half 12
Disco The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 12
woopert The Other Half 78