Divn't Talk Tae Me

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Dec 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having met a few ARRSErs I know what they sound like is not always as I had imagined them to sound. For instance I had always thought Jarrod would sound like Julian Clary and was quite surprised that he sounded more like Jeremy Clarkson.

Whenever Sixty posts I always imagine James May speaking even though I know he's really a Jock.

Hector Chavez I imagine sounding like one of the Gallagher brothers and Smartascarrots to me is the tall thin one from the Big Bang Theory.

What voices or accents do you imagine ARRSErs to have?
  2. I imagine P_Gs voice is some what muffled by a gimp mask and ball gag.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. I always imagine you to sound like a farmer from Somerset if I'm honest. :razz:
  4. All of you have uninletlgable non-North Wales accent and sound like chalk on a blackboard to me, except BiscuitAB who sounds quite normal!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No he doesn't! He sounds like a typical northern monkey. Always complaining about something.
  6. Like I said then.
  7. Oh, and Stacker1. I always imagine him with a deep, slow and ponderous Nigerian accent.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Is there such a thing as 'quite normal' on Arrse ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I imagine Legs to sound like Brian Blessed.
    • Like Like x 12
  10. Dashing Chap - a home-made patrician upper-class accent unconvincingly applied, like water-based varnish put on with a tarbrush, over the bestial tones of a Watford guttersnipe.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Grey Mafia = Hattie Jaques

Big Bird = Penelope Keith

TheSnail = Nora Batty
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Fixed that, as it is near the season of goodwill you can have that gratis
  13. I imagine 5A to sound like Mike Tython
  14. Fuck me what is it with you lot today.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. I hope that Forastero sounds like Joe Pasquale.