Diversity training.... *shudders* (p.s. I ramble a bit)

Trossachs

War Hero
marco_poloroid said:
[

Just ask HRH Prince Harold, he'll get you up to speed. :roll:
Quite. The E & D lecture obviously comes after the Cyprus gig....

I Love the Signals!!!!!

CaptainWillard said:
I Love the Signals!!!!!
I feel I must apologise for the random unrelated comment above which was actually posted by a colleague of mine when I was foolish enough to leave my desk for a brew. As you can guess he is a scaley back and therefore gets off on such childish shenanigans. :roll:

Fattley, you are a tool of the highest order - prepare for some Armoured Fist...

Now back on thread. Once again my apologies... :D

CW

Quis Separabit

flattley

Swinger
CaptainWillard said:
CaptainWillard said:
I Love the Signals!!!!!
I feel I must apologise for the random unrelated comment above which was actually posted by a colleague of mine when I was foolish enough to leave my desk for a brew. As you can guess he is a scaley back and therefore gets off on such childish shenanigans. :roll:

Fattley, you are a tool of the highest order - prepare for some Armoured Fist...

Now back on thread. Once again my apologies... :D

CW

Quis Separabit

CW Security isnt a dirty word!!!!!

Blogg

LE
Suffered this shite recently:

"Diversity training develops reflective thinking, empathy, understanding, raised awareness, sensitivity, an understanding of consequences and an inbuilt desire to be fair.

Also, this training develops skills that will assist in extending equality of opportunity and will also help individuals when they themselves are the victims of discrimination"

All in the room picked up on the use of "when", not "if".

"Oh yes", chirped the fcukwitess, "everybody is discriminated against at some point"

There is no hope.

Blogg said:
Suffered this shite recently:

"Diversity training develops reflective thinking, empathy, understanding, raised awareness, sensitivity, an understanding of consequences and an inbuilt desire to be fair.

Also, this training develops skills that will assist in extending equality of opportunity and will also help individuals when they themselves are the victims of discrimination"

All in the room picked up on the use of "when", not "if".

"Oh yes", chirped the fcukwitess, "everybody is discriminated against at some point"

There is no hope.
Went on a Civvie Bill run course last year; one of the speakers tried to convince us that there was no such thing as positive discrimination. :?

Back_at_RD

Old-Salt
I've just received a missive telling me to book the Bde on E & D training, and that "Drama based training is now to be known as Scenario based training." You can call a turd a rose, but it won't smell any sweeter.

I can't wait to see the lads (200 at a time) sit aghast at whatever "Legs-Akimbo Theatre Comapny" style nonsense is trundled out in front of them by some bloke who used to be an extra in Corrie and his missus, who once played a corpse in The Bill...... (tirade fades as I wander off to make myself the 5th brew of the day)....

Latest Threads