Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ditching Jerry Cans

964ST

War Hero
I had a mate who reckoned that they topped there BMW,s , GSi,s and RS1600i,s with tax free fuel in Wankum and filled the boots with “jerry cans”, then after flooring it to Calais they refueled and ditched the vessels.
Shirley Not?

964ST

War Hero
I live in a town called Wank in Bavaria, I have made a business taking photos with eengleesh tourists with there hands on there todgers

964ST

War Hero
Photos or your lying...
1604788562929.png

A Rodger is not possible!

I had a mate who reckoned that they topped there BMW,s , GSi,s and RS1600i,s with tax free fuel in Wankum and filled the boots with “jerry cans”, then after flooring it to Calais they refueled and ditched the vessels.
Shirley Not?
Certainly.

It was about 150 miles from Wankum to Zeebrugge. That was about a jerrican full @ 30mpg.

Didn't everybody do it ?

Last edited:
I live in a town called **** in Bavaria, I have made a business taking photos with eengleesh tourists with there hands on there todgers

You have a business taking photos of tourists at a road sign?

How many Brit tourists go through Wank these days?

For many years every man Jack had their picture taken there, all without the help of a local business.

Utter, utter boll0cks.

964ST

War Hero
You have a business taking photos of tourists at a road sign?

How many Brit tourists go through **** these days?

For many years every man Jack had their picture taken there, all without the help of a local business.

Utter, utter boll0cks.
You gullible person, of course it’s bollox! It’s called “satire”

964ST

War Hero
Yep you have got me! I am a pathological liar who probably has never even served, does that help? There is a thing called humour, which has pulled me through some dark times and hopefully will stop me slipping into the wankerniship that drives you.

I had stuff at work that made petrol look like it was as flammable as water, it arrived in 25ltr containers.

We used to keep the containers handy for when people were going on leave, or using the PRI van to move their kit back to UK.

964ST

War Hero
I had stuff at work that made petrol look like it was as flammable as water, it arrived in 25ltr containers.

We used to keep the containers handy for when people were going on leave, or using the PRI van to move their kit back to UK.
IPN, i cannot write it or I will be looked at funny by Intranet police!
blows cylinder heads off engines cause it a mono fuel

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
IPN, i cannot write it or I will be looked at funny by Intranet police!
blows cylinder heads off engines cause it a mono fuel
I think it's safe to say Avpin....
Used to be popular in parts of Africa

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I cannot confirm or deny that this ever happened.

I can't even confirm (or deny) that I will be commenting on the possibility that I may (or may not) have any knowledge of allegations of such goings on.

Latest Threads