Dita von Teese

In one of the weekend supplements I espied the very palatable Ms. Von Teese. Gifted by God with a goodly set of chebs, Ms von Teese is in the definite category of "Marks out of ten? I'd give her one!"

I suspect my wife has been hiding the boxhead beauty from me. Not surprisingly as I have been knocking one out to that photo at every opportunity that presents itself.

Ms VT - Arrse salutes you and your magnificent top-bollocks!

She is VERY nice - just one problem though.

She's knobbing with that scrotebag Marilyn Manson.
:x

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:

Good Lord. Rather like Carmen Electra--a female friend the other day said, "You can't tell me you wouldn't do Carmen Electra," I replied "I wouldn't do ANYONE who's had Dennis Rodman up in her..." Double that for Marilyn Manson... :toilet:

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:

Its traditional to have sex with your husband: double for artists of the calibre of Our Brian.

eSeL said:
doomandgloom said:
But you like Charlotte Church too Cuddles. What is this thing you have about mingers?
You're a wrong'un - both women are delectable.
Church is a fame seeking, foul mouthed, tubby pig skinned plumpasaurus, gutter trampopotamus from the grimyest run down council estate in Wales. I wouldn't bang her if she was the last woman on earth and the future of human existence depended on it....

I'd rattle Charlotte Church as she's a filthy welsh girl.

And no matter how much I try, I cannot stay away from them.

Welsh girls.....hmmmmm

They'll be the fcuking death of me I tell you!!

They fcuking loves it they do!

Pillager said:
Her right tit is gazing off to the side whist the left one is coming straight at you!

And those are hamburger nipples if ever I saw them! - and I did.

Hamburger nipples - does that mean they need some mayonnaise ??

argghhh, I can't see the fecking piccies.......... off to wiki

doomandgloom said:
eSeL said:
doomandgloom said:
But you like Charlotte Church too Cuddles. What is this thing you have about mingers?
You're a wrong'un - both women are delectable.
Church is a fame seeking, foul mouthed, tubby pig skinned plumpasaurus, gutter trampopotamus from the grimyest run down council estate in Wales. I wouldn't bang her if she was the last woman on earth and the future of human existence depended on it....
Actually she is an ex-public school girl from Llandaff trying to be a mock hard Cardiffian...she would however still get it. What rankles with you D&G is that she would not copulate with you, even if you were the last man on earth! Why is it that people who claim they wouldn't shag that with a twenty foot bargepole usually turn out to be more than happy to do it with their four inch penises?

Boys.... I'd recommend her fabulously illustrated book "Burlesque and the Art of Teese". It's a cheeky double-sided publication so you can turn the book over and read it from the back....... I won't ruin it for you by telling you what the other section's about.......

Happy "reading"! :drool:

here she is