Dita von Teese

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Sep 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In one of the weekend supplements I espied the very palatable Ms. Von Teese. Gifted by God with a goodly set of chebs, Ms von Teese is in the definite category of "Marks out of ten? I'd give her one!"

I suspect my wife has been hiding the boxhead beauty from me. Not surprisingly as I have been knocking one out to that photo at every opportunity that presents itself.

Ms VT - Arrse salutes you and your magnificent top-bollocks!

2. Pictures please,

Whilst I am sure she has a nice personality, I dont want to take your word for it.

3. She is VERY nice - just one problem though.

She's knobbing with that scrotebag Marilyn Manson.
    :x

4. Good Lord. Rather like Carmen Electra--a female friend the other day said, "You can't tell me you wouldn't do Carmen Electra," I replied "I wouldn't do ANYONE who's had Dennis Rodman up in her..." Double that for Marilyn Manson... :toilet:

5. But you like Charlotte Church too Cuddles. What is this thing you have about mingers?

6. You're a wrong'un - both women are delectable.

7. Her right tit is gazing off to the side whist the left one is coming straight at you!

And those are hamburger nipples if ever I saw them! - and I did.

8. Its traditional to have sex with your husband: double for artists of the calibre of Our Brian.

9. Church is a fame seeking, foul mouthed, tubby pig skinned plumpasaurus, gutter trampopotamus from the grimyest run down council estate in Wales. I wouldn't bang her if she was the last woman on earth and the future of human existence depended on it....

10. I'd rattle Charlotte Church as she's a filthy welsh girl.

And no matter how much I try, I cannot stay away from them.

Welsh girls.....hmmmmm

They'll be the fcuking death of me I tell you!!

They fcuking loves it they do!

11. Anyone who say they wouldn't feck CC is a liar. She is a celebrity FFS. And shes got a cracking set of norks and a huge mouth.

12. Hamburger nipples - does that mean they need some mayonnaise ??

13. [​IMG]

Found this in the Gallery entitled CCTA is this the same CC you mean?
    He certainly has a big mouth too!

14. I have a real big thing for dita von teese, in fact I bash it regularly over her