• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

DIT COURSE REQUIRED

Dit course required before MCM DIV will give posting order

Anybody now if theres one running in near future with places left on it.

T

the_mentalist

What Regt/Corps are you mate?

The REME Arms School run them on average every 4-6 weeks, there are normally a couple of spaces per course. Alternatively 4Bn REME are now accredited to run the courses.

DCTS are the course owners, contact them if you are having trouble finding a course or PM me and I can send details of the REME ones.

RLC mate, Ive put a bid in for a course at RAF Halton. But thats not till Sept/Oct time. I was just gouing to see if I could get on one before then.

T

the_mentalist

Next REME AS course is mid september mate, details on DII or intranet on REME Arms School website.

If you are happy to work weekends try one of the Regional Training Centre's There is usually a DIT course running most weekends somewhere around the country.