Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by afs2006, Sep 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone avise as to whether I can claim disturbance allowance when/if I get a medical discharge.

  2. Very good point, one which had me thinking last year when I nearly got MD'd. Hopefully someone out there can answer your query, but for now I'll do my bit by sticking your thread back at the top for all to see.