Disturbance claim???

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by hullboy, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone help me out there? I came to Germany at the end of April as a re-enlister, with my wife and kids. However my status on JPA has me down as a reserve Chef! This is not my trade. It also has me down as a HTD Volunteer reservist with no records of any trade, quals, jabs etc etc and even one of my kids has gone missing off the system. Due to this i have been paid zilch the last 2 months. The cheif cannot arrive me in theatre to start my pay, LOA etc as i need an assignment number from APC,(my posting order was a 3 line fax stating report here this day!!). I have fired it up to bde, as i obviously need the money. He just authorised a 500 pound A/R payment which was adequately taken off me by the bank for all my bills and DD's. 2 weeks ago it apparently went to SO1 RLC APC(MCM) to be looked at and actioned. It still has not been sorted. I went and asked to apply for my Disturbance to be told i cannot yet untill i am on JPA and been paid. I was also told that i cannot claim this anyway if i wait more than 30 days after my move. 6 wks before, 4 wks after is the scale. is this right?? I am getting no where fast and when i ask get told i am whinging. I am sat in a portacabin ALL DAY twiddling thumbs. (it is a no work, stores etc regt) to be told cannot have 10 day relocation leave as leave/course ban on, yet my troopie and few snrs are, yes you guessed it, on leave or course. I am sick to the back teeth with this now so any sensible advise would be gratefully appreciated.