Disturbance Claim.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by VanishingPoint, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi, I moved from Germany to England in November with my family and stayed in transit accommodation for 4 days and stayed in a hotel in England for 2 nights. I've kept all the receipts for hotel and restaurants but have not got round to claiming on JPA . Am i too late or can I still claim?
    Thanks for any replies.
  2. Yes, put the claim in.