Disturbance claim help

Hello, I have a bit of a query regarding disturbance allowance. I have recently moved for welfare reasons and I have claimed for disturbance allowance and been approved. However, I have just been informed that I may be getting posted tim scale unknown. My problem is this. Can I claim disturbance allowance again because I am moving due to service reasons? I have seen the JSP and it would seem so but I was wondering if anyone knew?
any light on this matter would be great
thanks :)
Thanks for the quick reply Dave. And does it matter when I get posted? Because a friend of mine said no u cant claim because its within 6 months of the one u just did. :)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VanishingPoint Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1
hullboy Army Pay, Claims & JPA 0
GrumpyGit Army Pay, Claims & JPA 3

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads