Disturbance Allowance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Fatman_D, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi
    I’m leaving the army after 16 years in October 07 to immigrate to Canada and have a few questions that I hope somebody could help with.

    1. Am I entitled to disturbance allowance for my last move (as I still have to move schools and houses ect for my kids?
    2. I am currently posted in Germany and have been told I’m able to get removals back to the UK can I get MFO to BATUS instead at a single soldiers allowance instead?

    Any help would be appreciated