disturbance allowance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ArmySurplusSpecial, Sep 16, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. can anyone tell me why, as a singly with my own house, i can not claim disturbance allowance when im posted to germany and have to move into the mess???

    ive had to move my own house, pay for storage the lot!!!

  2. Unfortunately the rules say so, however you can claim when you move back to the UK and re-occupy your own house, but it ain't much.

    Still a Pad's Army :(

    Not much help I know :oops:
  3. :roll: your right mate, it is a pads army! cheers for the advice anyhow!

    ill have to think of a scam!! hehe
  4. And I can't wait to put in my first ever claim when I am posted at the end of next year :p
  5. Get down to your pay office Fella, You are entitled to storage.