Disturbance allowance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by fusdavetucker, Nov 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Im soon to be posted to Germany and can't seem to get a straight answer on a couple of things. I currently live out and own my own property - all above board and on the system. Will I be entitled to disturbance allowance when moving from my own place out to Germany? Secondly, will I be entitled to a free move? I moved into a married quater back in 2006 with no assistance, would this of classed as my first move?

    Thanks in advance.
  2. You should be entitled to dist allowance, and removals.
    Your first move is classed as moving out of the block/mess which you have already done.
    I myself moved from private rented into SFA but arranged my own removals and claimed it back,my SSA confirmed i could do this, and i think he mentioned the rules have changed with regards to the first move, i think you are entitled to your first move now but i'd check with your SSA and unit HR.
  3. *correction* FSA even