Disturbance allowance



Hi all, I've recently moved out of my SFA into my own home. As far as I was aware I'm not entitled to any DA however, another bloke who has done the same thing recently has applied and been given DA.

Was this a mistake him getting it or have I been left down the garden path? :?
was it on posting or change of assignment?

Or purely a mid term move?
no DA for 1st setting up of home.

You may wish to tell your friend before it catches up with him.
DOH :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
in which case;

So long as the property you are moving to is an RWA (you commute to work from it) you can claim Disturbance allowance without a posting order.

Edit, assuming it's a service reason, eg family growth, comp, medical etc.

Similar threads

Latest Threads