Disturbance Allowance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by putthatlightout, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I apologise if this has been asked before!

    When a soldier moves from single living accomodation into SSSA because no service accomodation is available, are they entitled to full DA (@£1024)?

    Thanks for any assistance in this question.
  2. No, it is 'Substitute' Single Single Service Accm. So you will get the same as if moving into SLA.
  3. Just done it and you wil get around £80