disturbance allowance SSFA to SFA

Im currently in SSFA 3 miles from my camp, and paying the top rates for housing
Once ive been here 6 months (April) im looking to move me and my wife into SFA which is next to camp - would i get disturbance allowance for this move?
Or would the army cover the removals cost and the cost of moving the Tv & phone to new address?

Similar threads

New Posts