Distribution of Effort

Is it worth making a note of who is located where and able to cover which geographical areas? Whilst we don't all have the freedom of MDN to put aside work at a moment's notice (I am pretty much tied to my desk from 0800 - 1900 Mon-Fri) I can get out and about in the evenings and at the weekends.

I can easily cover the square from Kent up to Norfolk across to Shropshire and down to Dorset, going further south-west, into Wales or futher north if required.

DozyBint said:
I can easily cover the square from Kent up to Norfolk across to Shropshire and down to Dorset, going further south-west, into Wales or futher north if required.
Spoke too soon! :x

Something's gone wrong with my car engine and it's being taken to pieces as I type - something to do with the cam belt, but not a straight-forward cam belt break, apparently, so not only am I going to be reduced to driving the Mother Mobile for the near future (an ancient 1.2l Clio) but I'm going to be around £1,500 worse off and not get my car back till after Christmas. Yay me! :roll: :crying: