ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Distributed Training - Safety Supervisors

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by ouyin, May 11, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've reactivated this ancient account to try and get an answer that no one seems to know, namely:

Where is the DCC TDT course folder for authorising safety supervisors?

I've checked the BAeBB and the distributed training section of it, but no joy. It looks like there was a file there, but it seems to have been removed.

I've spent bloody ages looking for it on army net, publications, doctrine etc but nothing.

I've asked around everybody who should know and they've just pointed me back to BAeBB.

Since I'm now in the reserves, this is eating up my spare (&work) time and driving me nuts, does anyone have an answer?

If I'm being an idiot and it's somewhere obvious I will happily post a photo of me doing something disgusting of your choice.

2. Will there not be a copy in PAM 21 annexes?

3. I believe I've checked there before, but I'll have another look.

EDIT: Nope, still looking for that precious "endorsed course folder" available from the "Distributed Training Cell". Incidentally I'll take a contact civvie email/telephone number in lieu of location of the folder.

4. Ring the lftt wing at IBS, the DSM there told me they were responsible for pushing it out.

5. Email OC TAG (SASC V) - he will be able to help I am sure.