Distracting and animated signature blocks, can they be banned please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some signature blocks are obscene or distracting and are a waste of space.

Are there any rules about signature blocks?

Should offensive signature blocks be banned?:spiderman:

Or you could just turn off signatures in your profile settings.
No, you're missing the point. He personally doesn't care for them and therefore he thinks nobody should be allowed them. When he's not on the internet, he's campaigning for the banning of smoking, drinking, jokes and prawn sandwiches.

Some rotten sod unapproved one of my sigs, It was a naked bird shaking her booty. O.K if you magnified the screen you could see right up her clunge but there's been worse things posted on here.

some signature blocks are obscene or distracting and are a waste of space.

Are there any rules about signature blocks?

Should offensive signature blocks be banned?:spiderman:
Why don't you have a few (alcoholic) drinks and then drive home, you miserable meddling whinging ****.

I bet you voted Labour.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think the OP has a valid point. I especially dislike when people write unpleasant comments about me in their sig block.
There could be a thousand users with a disparaging remark about me in their signature block. But as I have turned the signature blocks off, I can't see them. If I can't see them then they aren't going to make me cry into my milk are they?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The 'obscene' ones are no where near as annoying as the excessively large ones that some of the site's attention whores use.

Strictly in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads