Distance Learning in the Pit

Guys

Im currently working for an American company in Iraq. Im looking at doing a distance learning Business course, hopefully leading to a degree.

The open Uni are about as flexible as an unflexible thing so I was wondering what studies other people have completed and with which institutions/universities? Doesnt have to be business I am open to suggestions but primarily i was looking at a business course. And made up of individual courses making up a points system.

I would also be interested in short courses.

Thanx in advance for any help guys-much appreciated.

parasigs said:
Guys

Im currently working for an American company in Iraq. Im looking at doing a distance learning Business course, hopefully leading to a degree.

The open Uni are about as flexible as an unflexible thing so I was wondering what studies other people have completed and with which institutions/universities? Doesnt have to be business I am open to suggestions but primarily i was looking at a business course. And made up of individual courses making up a points system.

I would also be interested in short courses.

Thanx in advance for any help guys-much appreciated.
You must be joking, parasigs, I've just finished a BA Hons in Business with the OU and it was totally flexible. I did 2 x ICT courses (T209 and T305), a single level 1 course (DD100), 2 x Level 2 business courses (B200, B202) and a post-grad one (B713) - all over about 7 years. They've got loads of good courses and you just map them together.

PD

Im taking back what I said about the OU. Turns out I can get very close to a degree without having to do courses that require a final exam which obviously would have been difficult.

Just Tutor Marked Assessments and a final assignment. Just gotta get the Mrs to forward on textbooks to Baggers and send my final assessment back at the end as it has to be a hard copy. Seems quite do-able.

Poison Dwarf-Where where you when you were studying?

Cheers all

Latest Threads