Dissertation recruitment

I’m a 3rd year undergraduate student at Birmingham City University and conducting a study for my dissertation research on factors around health constructs and attitudes influencing combat readiness. I would like to ask if I could post my research questionnaire on your forum/ group page to recruit possible participants. I aim to recruit roughly around 300 participants that are over the age of 18. The project has been approved by the Ministry of Defence Research Ethics Committee and the Psychology Research Ethics Committee; In line with the regulations outlined by the British Psychological society, therefore participants have the right to withdraw their data during and up to 14 days after they completed the questionnaires.

https://blss.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bygjhtZ3CMQkQCx

Stop posting this all over the site. You are going to píss people off.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is not MOD news. Reporting you for spaming.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m sorry, it is not intentional, I’m just trying to achieve a good grade when I graduate. My apologies
Bull Poop. It's very intentional and you are being lazy about trying to get people to do your 'quiz', I bet you vote for Corbyn as well.

Nope, at first it seemed gen up, but is definitely spamming/trolling or lazy journo sh1t. Do one sunshine. Had me duped for a bit.

Nope, at first it seemed gen up, but is definitely spamming/trolling or lazy journo sh1t. Do one sunshine. Had me duped for a bit.
How would I prove genuity? All details are provided on the participant information sheet... i have great integrity to my self and my work! I’m genuinely a university undergraduate aspiring to achieve well on my paper. Am I wrong to wanting to excel well? Why are you being keyboard warriors belittling someone who actually wants to grab life by the bollocks and achieve?!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I’m a 3rd year undergraduate student at Birmingham City University and conducting a study for my dissertation research on factors around health constructs and attitudes influencing combat readiness. I would like to ask if I could post my research questionnaire on your forum/ group page to recruit possible participants. I aim to recruit roughly around 300 participants that are over the age of 18. The project has been approved by the Ministry of Defence Research Ethics Committee and the Psychology Research Ethics Committee; In line with the regulations outlined by the British Psychological society, therefore participants have the right to withdraw their data during and up to 14 days after they completed the questionnaires.

https://blss.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bygjhtZ3CMQkQCx
Could you stop posting this in multiple locations? It's very quickly going to turn wearying.

I believe young @Frizzle that is shorthand for go away quickly in short sharp jerky movements!
Young Fajar Rizal has, sadly, not even managed to correctly name the relevant professional organisation to whose guidelines he is working:

British Psychology Society

It should be: The British Psychological Society.

The grammar in his spiel is wobbly too. Is that the student, or the fault of the supervisor who should have checked it before releasing it upon the world.

At the end of the day, just like most students, he will have to spend a couple of days making up data for his results.

How would I prove genuity? All details are provided on the participant information sheet... i have great integrity to my self and my work! I’m genuinely a university undergraduate aspiring to achieve well on my paper. Am I wrong to wanting to excel well? Why are you being keyboard warriors belittling someone who actually wants to grab life by the bollocks and achieve?!
Do you have any artistic pictures of your Mum? That would go a long way toward proving veracity.

PS. Preferably with her baps out.

Latest Threads