Dissapearing Act

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a certain WO2 who left the Corps, under dubious cicumstances, in  95 96. He was apparently last heard of proclaiming to be Napoleon Bonaparte. He was ex RHA as I remember, MT.

E

error_unknown

MT was a victim of his own devious nature........he did indeed claim his innocence under sect 8 but it didn't wash.......it's a long, "bound to be censored story" but just remains to be said he was last seen doing a bit of bar-work in Catterick.

E

error_unknown

Not the same fella Gunny. You are thinking of T**y G**nt, fitted up by a clerk and left out to dry.
I know thousands would disagree, but I thought he was a good guy.
The fridges were always full when he was RSWO and thats good enough for me ;D

The above mentioned bloke was like a cat u could drop im off bt tower and he would land on is feet however he didnt deserve wot he got and was stiched the clerk should of got levelled but he faded away shaggin shiney arse loser any how all the best to T.G  :D

I knew TG well, not MT though!

Where is that Scotty - surname rhymes with floss nowadays.... remember him at MW in the late 80's..

Looked a bit like Steptoe!  

On the same subject of disappearing does anyone know where a certain (former pilot) V.A. and his wife Beth are.
Last  time I saw them was in Soest about 85/86ish.

I did hear they were running a pub somewhere.

i met the said scotty *O*S He is a drivin instr in and around andover area he also drives big trucks off an industrial estate hes doin ok and aint lookin back i was moonlitin at the time so i aint gonna say any more  :p

His wife works in the QM dept 3 huge gravity defying norks........................................allegedly!!!!!!!!!!

well wot a surprise Mr bigglesworth admiring a nice set of norks but hey she has got a fair pair must be that welsh water

C'mon Gunny, its simple really......its the wife of the bloke that you mistakenly thought I was on about!

See, it was easy......read your posts above!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Magician Current Affairs, News and Analysis 5
M Sappers 19
B Infantry 0