Disruption this morning from 0630 for software upgrade

I'll be doing a routine upgrade this morning with disruption starting at 0630. The site will then be on and off until complete which is always a bit unpredictable. Latest 0730 for a full service would be a safe bet.

The moral of the story is "copy'n'paste any long post you write before submitting" and put t'kettle on

all done with some possible layout errors and an increased chance of new bugs

First known issue: missing homepage and home menu tab
Thanks, that's back now.

The advert strip top right seems to cover my profile name and notofications. Not 'My profile' but 'Saclieback'

That advert will be going shortly as we have too much advertising 'above the fold'. ETA tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is this new layout part of the upgrade ?

Capture new headings.jpg

When i click the 'new posts' tab under Forums, it boots me to 'last 50'! Is that normal?

K

Kirkz

Quick links drop down box has vanished from the last 50 page and it's a right arrse to have to click on another page to get to it!!!

Quick links drop down box has vanished from the last 50 page and it's a right arrse to have to click on another page to get to it!!!
Seconded .

Thanks for all these. VBulletin have changed the way the menu is organised, which is a major step forward for us (it was a **** system), but I need to configure the new menu to be the same as the old. I'd forgotten about these mods that we had done and will get them sorted tomorrow.

K

Kirkz

Thanks for all these. VBulletin have changed the way the menu is organised, which is a major step forward for us (it was a **** system), but I need to configure the new menu to be the same as the old. I'd forgotten about these mods that we had done and will get them sorted tomorrow.
Cheers boss :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just to add to the list in case you have not sen it, the quick list drop down box from the Forums tab has gone also.