Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JolieRouge, Sep 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have copied this from a friend's facebook status.

"Artist Soulja Boy, has released a new song that includes the phrase "FUCK THE ARMY TROOPS" he continues on to say how "hard" and "real" he is and how "fake" our (VETS) are. I am going to test the power of social networking and see if this reaches him, but anytime he wants to defend that statement I know a lot of people who would gladly oblige. :) Do me a favour and repost! Military and civilian!
  2. Once again in sheer outrage I raped your mother and killed your sister. RIP.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Should have saved yourself the bother. No-one gave a shite when it was done yesterday either.

Three of my mates had this shit on their Facebook today. I deleted all three.
  4. Already been done. Nobody cared then either.
  5. Oh well. I've always been behind the times!
  6. Our vets are fakes,

Casually assuming the demeanour of war hardened (or store hardened) experienced soldiers when all they do is treat sick animals......fuckers!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. to be fiar, putting your hand into a cows arrse is a rubbish way of earnigna living though
  8. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
  9. Everyone needs a hobby.
  10. Did not buy the rappers shite music anyway who the fuck cares.
  11. No, no, not the hole, the cows arse thing is just gaining pace.

Vets with huge arm condoms on, a sight to behold.
  12. Mafeking been relieved yet?
  13. Tuesday, weather permitting
    • Like Like x 1
  14. What about a horses arse? Bit more on the military frontm, unless the RLC chefs have started to bred there own cows? Sorry they an ATR for that now, don't they.