Disposing of a corpse

Not quite, the final victim was correctly identified as her false teeth survived the acid treatment.

There is an entire field of science called forensic odontology for a reason!
Fang - Perhaps of interest to you would be the case of the murder of Dr George Parkman by Dr John Webster in 1849 in Boston, Massachusetts.
After Webster murdered Dr Parkman he dismembered the body, kept much of the body in his lab, tried to burn the head and then dumped the head down a privy vault. Dr Webster was a professor of gross anatomy at Harvard and bits of human bodies were usually in his lab.
It turned out that Dr Parkman had recently had a dental bridge fitted and the bridge was a new European design. His dentist was able to testify that the bridge was unique to Dr Parkman and Dr Webster was convicted and executed by hanging.
Apparently this was the first conviction in the US relying on odontology.

"Years ago, I saw a series of online pics of how a Latin American drug cartel had dealt with a body"

Yes, it was described that way to me too, but years after I was told it was an ancient funeral rite for the locals. Notably, the body was delivered by motorbike, so I'm undecided.

In a gangland murder that nobody was supposed to know about, maybe ten years ago at a farm in well-to-do S England, the junior tasked to sanitise the bloodied scene once the body was removed made a marvellous job of it over three days hard graft, and there were grudging compliments later from the forensic team that whoever had sorted it out had been advised by Winston Wolfe. This even included the junior lifting floorboards to scrub their undersides with common cleaning agents, then nailing them back again. Phenomenal attention to detail, and to defray attention he'd even got his unwitting missus to buy in all the bleaches, brushes and cleansers he needed. It was a lot of money he gave her, so she used their Tesco clubcard throughout. Duh. The whole house of cards fell down from that lead, everybody concerned either found dead or banged up within months.

I thought Mass had the death penalty, or is that just for Federal crimes in the state?
No executions in Massachusetts under Mass. law since 1947, when I was still an infant.
Federal crimes could have a death penalty. Djokar Tsarnaev, the surviving bomber of the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013 was convicted, sentenced to death and has appeals pending. In addition to the bomb deaths Djokar was the brother who shot an MIT Police officer, Ptl Sean Collier, in the back of his head in an attempt to steal his gun. The other bomber, Tamerlan "Speedbump" Tsarnaev was killed, run over by his brother during a gunfight with police in the aftermath.
I can think of few individuals more deserving of the death penalty. Of course he does have his supporters who feel his actions were based on a misunderstanding of his religion which is a peaceful religion.

Coming back to the bio washing powder theme, I recall some TV prog where a scientist said the best way to dispose of a body was a tin bath full of washing powder which produced a sludge that could be washed away and leaving bones that could be disposed of separately. I think the same programme dealt with the best way to mummify a body being the same process but with salt which will really quickly dehydrate it.

....remind me never to share a drink, meal or room with any of you gentlemen!

you realise that this entire thread was to help some of us avoid paying for a round

There's too much thought going into some of these final solutions.

Keep it simple.

Organise a BBQ at your local STAB centre, lob the body between 2 slices of cheap white bread and drench in ketchup.

Body gone, leaving nothing but the smell of beery farts and chronic failure.

There's too much thought going into some of these final solutions.

Keep it simple.

Organise a BBQ at your local STAB centre, lob the body between 2 slices of cheap white bread and drench in ketchup.

Body gone, leaving nothing but the smell of beery farts and chronic failure.
Is that just R Sigs TAC's ?

Infantry don't need the bread or ketchup.

Found on the web:

The assassins typically use sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, strong bases commonly known as lye. (The Times story misidentified their reagent of choice as an acid.) Heated to 300 degrees, a lye solution can turn a body into tan liquid with the consistency of mineral oil in just three hours.

On the topic of DNA being linked to crime scenes etc, what you need is some sort of protective lined suit, say charcoal lined... with two sets of gloves, possibly outers and inners, and some form of 'over-boot'. The suit would need to cover the head so as not to leave any hairs, and on the off chance that you might leave some sort of breath contact DNA stuff, you'll need a face mask too. The 'over-boot' has two functions; it will protect your shoe of choice from leaving any identifiable tread marks and also, leave a false impression of foot size. All hypothetical of course!

Legend has it, the same sort of suit can be good for bank robberies too. Provided you leave your name off the front pocket...
So did you go diffy on your CBRN kit when you signed off then?

Mince the body finely and dilute with plenty of water. Pour the resulting liquid into the tank of a crop-spraying aircraft then spray London.

Rather than try to dispose of the evidence, just create too many suspects for the Police to deal with.
Read about a similar situation when a group of soldiers were told that the MP's were coming through the barracks with the drug sniffing dogs. They chucked all the drugs they had in the floor waxer and waxed the entire barracks floors before.

Apparently the dogs burnt their noses out trying to track it all. The soldiers didn't feel so bad though, apparently the MP's were the ones that sold them the stuff to begin with!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Read about a similar situation when a group of soldiers were told that the MP's were coming through the barracks with the drug sniffing dogs. They chucked all the drugs they had in the floor waxer and waxed the entire barracks floors before.

Apparently the dogs burnt their noses out trying to track it all. The soldiers didn't feel so bad though, apparently the MP's were the ones that sold them the stuff to begin with!
...and when he woke up the coffee was cold.

I met a chap recently who informed me that the local rozzers would do away with all the hooky weapons that they'd siezed, by taking them to TATA steel in Port Talbot and chucking them into No.4 Blast Furnace.
So, that's a (ridiculously unfeasible) option also.

I too think Buffalo Soldiers is a reasonably entertaining movie.

I've held back on this one ......

Bag, wrap and crate the body, send it to yourself via DHL. Gone forever, they'll insist you received it and cannot trace it in their systems.

(In aid of Give An Old Joke A Home Week)

I just eat mine, cuts down on the meat portion of the grocery bill, the freezer is always full, and I receive a multitude of compliments for my ribs at the obligatory summer barbecues. Nothing tastes better than a well seasoned young First Nations girl.