Disposing of a corpse

Dennis Nilsen, by his own submission, cut up some of his victims and put them in Sainsbury's shopping bags before putting them in the dustbin. Others, he boiled up in a very large pan and poured it down the drain outside his door and human tissue was still present in the drain after his arrest. This large pan is also the one in which he made large curries for the staff at his local job centre but it was not thought to be in the public interest to interview those who ate it, with a view to ascertaining what species the meat came from. Nilsen was asked, and I am told that he merely smiled.

The pan in question is on display at the Met Police Crime museum.

Not worth starting another thread about this horrible creature:

'Serial killer Dennis Nilsen spent his final hours in his cell in "excruciating pain" with internal bleeding, his inquest has heard. . . Nilsen's inquest at Hull Coroner's Court heard heard he spent his final hours lying in his own filth as he suffered a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. '

It's what he would have wanted - thoughts and prayers etc

Well, it's either that or watch "Married At First Sight". Mind you, I feel like killing someone after seeing just the ads for that show.

Just finished reading "Catch 22", now about a third of the way through "Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas"
If you like "Catch-22" you'll love "Slaughterhouse 5".

Body disposal:

Find a Forestry Commission mature site, with trees ready for harvest.

Almost inevitably, one or two large spruces will have fallen as wind blow.

Place your recently deceased wife (check the insurance first, guys!) in the earth under the standing root plate.

Saw through tree near root.

Root plate falls.

This land wont be disturbed for many decades; it's no use for anything else, and they won't plant a new tree on a stump.

Run your own groundwork business. you will find ample opportunity to get rid of your victims. Some of the smaller jobs where it might only be a metre or a little more deep are crying out for a little something on the side to make a little extra.

you just chuck them in someone’s back garden where they will never be found for probably a hundred years or possibly much longer. The occupants will be living their lives blissful unaware enjoying their new house extension not knowing that the machine driver was really a body disposal service.

Dig the footing, wait until everyone has buggered off for the day and the house owners aren’t home yet, when the coast is clear, choose a spot and hoof out another metre deep about two metres long, Chuck the evidence in there, cover it up, put the weight of the machine on it to press it all down and smooth it off with a bucket and in the boozer an hour later spending the disposal fee.

There will be a minimum of a metre of concrete on top, and a building on top of that. Who’s ever going to find the body?

I’ve dug probably thousands of footings and when I’ve been left alone on the site, thought to myself, if I was a wrong un, there would be a nice few quid to be made here.

You could of course offer deals on multiple burials if it was a very big footing being dug. I suppose the issue would be getting the victims in the ground without anybody, either other workers or the property owners noticing limbs hanging out of the dumper as you drove it onto the property.

I reckon I’ve missed out on potentially millions! :)

Run your own groundwork business. you will find ample opportunity to get rid of your victims. Some of the smaller jobs where it might only be a metre or a little more deep are crying out for a little something on the side to make a little extra.

you just chuck them in someone’s back garden where they will never be found for probably a hundred years or possibly much longer. The occupants will be living their lives blissful unaware enjoying their new house extension not knowing that the machine driver was really a body disposal service.

Dig the footing, wait until everyone has buggered off for the day and the house owners aren’t home yet, when the coast is clear, choose a spot and hoof out another metre deep about two metres long, Chuck the evidence in there, cover it up, put the weight of the machine on it to press it all down and smooth it off with a bucket and in the boozer an hour later spending the disposal fee.

There will be a minimum of a metre of concrete on top, and a building on top of that. Who’s ever going to find the body?

I’ve dug probably thousands of footings and when I’ve been left alone on the site, thought to myself, if I was a wrong un, there would be a nice few quid to be made here.

You could of course offer deals on multiple burials if it was a very big footing being dug. I suppose the issue would be getting the victims in the ground without anybody, either other workers or the property owners noticing limbs hanging out of the dumper as you drove it onto the property.

You're absolutely right. However, you might have a bit of explaining to do about either a. The DNA all over your van or B. The airtight, thick bags that you keep in your house/van.

OneTenner

Swinger
Hydrofluoric Acid will dissolve pretty much anything - even non-deceased tissue as it's an effective contact poison, just make sure you keep / use it in plastic containers, ideally HDPE.
It has many industrial uses, including in mining, refining, glass finishing, silicon chip manufacturing, and in, erm.... 'cleaning'

There's most definitely the makings of a 21st century Ealing style comedy in there, in B/W and with a character called Soapy...

Hydrofluoric Acid will dissolve pretty much anything - even non-deceased tissue as it's an effective contact poison, just make sure you keep / use it in plastic containers, ideally HDPE.
It has many industrial uses, including in mining, refining, glass finishing, silicon chip manufacturing, and in, erm.... 'cleaning'
Walter White walt

MrMemory

War Hero
A great way to dispose of the lone burglar you topped climbing in through your window, not done this by the way, just a exercise in forensic thinking, wouldn't want the family and friends of this habitual criminal placing flowers and such on your fence even if you were found not guilty, so lets see. just checking nobody was woken by your deft tackling of this subject, so what to do now? well, check pockets, car keys, handy, wallet out it comes into a separate bag, some black sacks from the kitchen, roll him in, place him outside to cool off, go along local roads trying the car keys, drive it around placed said stiff in boot, place mountain bike from shed on rear seats, bit of a pain driving with the front wheel near your head, but needs must. barbeque lighters and matches/lighter, now where was that pile of scrap timber? ah yes load it up, off we go to that place in the sea wall next to the sailing club, drive through lights off, wait for low tide, drive as far as possible and remove bike, set alight and let it burn hot, a petrol only fire won't do the job but all that scrap timber will finish the job, the oncoming tide will do the rest, leisurely cycle home avoiding all contact, sneak back into bed before first light. Catch the early morning radio news and find yourself disappointed nobody has noticed. Then shit, I left the bloody wallet on the side.

I'm pleased to confirm that the lye (potassium hydroxide) method actually works.I was somewhat sceptical, but I was wrong.
If anyone is interested in a slightly used large pressure vessel,I'm sure we can come to some agreement on price and delivery.
You are a pikey trying to sell off a 47Kg Calor Gas bottle and I claim my 3 bouquets of lucky heather...

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A great way to dispose of the lone burglar you topped climbing in through your window, not done this by the way, just a exercise in forensic thinking, wouldn't want the family and friends of this habitual criminal placing flowers and such on your fence even if you were found not guilty, so lets see. just checking nobody was woken by your deft tackling of this subject, so what to do now? well, check pockets, car keys, handy, wallet out it comes into a separate bag, some black sacks from the kitchen, roll him in, place him outside to cool off, go along local roads trying the car keys, drive it around placed said stiff in boot, place mountain bike from shed on rear seats, bit of a pain driving with the front wheel near your head, but needs must. barbeque lighters and matches/lighter, now where was that pile of scrap timber? ah yes load it up, off we go to that place in the sea wall next to the sailing club, drive through lights off, wait for low tide, drive as far as possible and remove bike, set alight and let it burn hot, a petrol only fire won't do the job but all that scrap timber will finish the job, the oncoming tide will do the rest, leisurely cycle home avoiding all contact, sneak back into bed before first light. Catch the early morning radio news and find yourself disappointed nobody has noticed. Then shit, I left the bloody wallet on the side.
Something similar has crossed my mind.

The only time I can see myself having to dispose of a corpse is in the scenario you describe above. I get a bit carried away defending my house against a burglar.

As you mention, in this scenario it’s not just a stiff you have to get rid of but also a van or car.

I don’t live near the sea but I reckon if you drove far enough away from home, the police are gonna have a hard time pinning a random burnt out transit with a dead guy in the back on you.

Your main problem then is getting home. You don’t wanna get caught hitchhiking or doing anything else that’ll bring attention to yourself. Cycling home at 4am is probably a bad idea too.

It’s gonna be a two man job, you’ll need a mate to come and pick you up I reckon. You wanna be home ASAP.

The only time I can see myself having to dispose of a corpse is in the scenario you describe above. I get a bit carried away defending my house against a burglar.

As you mention, in this scenario it’s not just a stiff you have to get rid of but also a van or car.

I don’t live near the sea but I reckon if you drove far enough away from home, the police are gonna have a hard time pinning a random burnt out transit with a dead guy in the back on you.

Your main problem then is getting home. You don’t wanna get caught hitchhiking or doing anything else that’ll bring attention to yourself. Cycling home at 4am is probably a bad idea too.

It’s gonna be a two man job, you’ll need a mate to come and pick you up I reckon. You wanna be home ASAP.
oh never involve another person, weak link, you've driven the "problem" away from anything that links you, cycle or bike it home, just fancied a early morning ride, nobody is going to join up the dots, not using your own car, no trace, no number plate recognition system to trip you up.

edit to add, stuff that van full of wood, it'll burn so hot nothing of the "problem" will remain, who's gonna report a burned out van with a load of burnt wood in the back.

oh, and don't forget the wallet.

Last edited:

load_fin

Old-Salt

The vehicle goes in a shed. The angle grinder comes out. Dont have any neighbours within hearing distance do you? Then, you hire in a mini digger to investigate some drainage problems. Find a drainpipe, dig down to it, break it, then dig down another metre. Put everything in the hole, backfill to the pipe level, fit new section of pipe (chuck the old bits in a corner just in case anyone asks; tell him you've already cleaned the shit out). Backfill and level, throw some grass seed on the top.

With no van in existence, nobody will be able to make a connection. Unless an APRN camera recorded the vehicle going into your estate and not coming out. Then your way is probably best.

'Serial killer Dennis Nilsen spent his final hours in his cell in "excruciating pain" with internal bleeding, his inquest has heard. . . Nilsen's inquest at Hull Coroner's Court heard heard he spent his final hours lying in his own filth as he suffered a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. '

He was good in 'Naked Gun', though.

Karma.

Latest Threads