Disposable Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Night of the Long Knives again? What is the point of posting on threads if they re going to get fucking binned ?? Wheres the Becky Meredith thread gone? And one started by Tommygum "worst shag" ( or similar title)?

When I see how much Wank has been on here lately,.........

Anything decent where we ve had a laugh gets binned.

Nite.

Is it Night of the Long Knives again? What is the point of posting on threads if they re going to get fucking binned ?? Wheres the Becky Meredith thread gone? And one started by Tommygum "worst shag" ( or similar title)?

Nite.
Dry yer eyes, Princess...

Don't post on shit threads then. Simples.

With some of the dross you post when you've been at the Aldi lager I thought you'd be glad to lose some posts mate :)

Don't post on shit threads then. Simples.

With some of the dross you post when you've been at the Aldi lager I thought you'd be glad to lose some posts mate :)
I ve actually reduced my alcohol consumption to a tenth of what it once was, AND,.......have given up smoking.

My complection looks marvelous, I feel 10 yrs younger! ;-)

I ve actually reduced my alcohol consumption to a tenth of what it once was, AND,.......have given up smoking.

My complection looks marvelous, I feel 10 yrs younger! ;-)
You've started swallowing, haven't you? ;-)

The dog et it, then a big boy stole it and ran away.

If I were the owner of this website (and therefore legally responsible for its content) I'd bin approximately 97% of the posts on the spot.
Who turned you into God?

I would question whether anything highlighted on here is illegal, merely taken completely out of context by people who have only seen a select few quotes.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I would highlight anything here illegal, if taken out of context by a few people who have only seen a select few questions.

Well said

Nite.

Although I'm fairly confident I didn't post in the original thread, it would be a shame to see the naafi bar binned but there is always some fucking cretin who thinks he is impressing people by linking everywhere to the thread.

I didn't even see the first thread. I posted in the 2nd one and I didn't see anything on there that crossed any legal boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.