Dispatches Channel 4 Mon 20th

Anyone watching this programme about gas and electric prices?

I know prices are high and we're all suffering, but there's a scouse bird on here moaning she can't pay her bills when she has two flat screen tv's, two PC's, numerous games consoles and furniture that doesn't look cheap! If you can afford all that then you can afford to pay the bills.

Also, the second family are moaning they have to put two loads a day in the dishwasher, with three adults in the house surely they can hand wash the dishes.

Don't know why this has annoyed me but it has, tell me if I'm just being picky!

Brent

davidbrent said:
Anyone watching this programme about gas and electric prices?

I know prices are high and we're all suffering, but there's a scouse bird on here moaning she can't pay her bills when she has two flat screen tv's, two PC's, numerous games consoles and furniture that doesn't look cheap! If you can afford all that then you can afford to pay the bills.

Also, the second family are moaning they have to put two loads a day in the dishwasher, with three adults in the house surely they can hand wash the dishes.

Don't know why this has annoyed me but it has, tell me if I'm just being picky!

Yeah sorry, you are. Anyone who works for a living is entitled to spend that wage on whatever they wish, it doesnt give the these energy highwaymen an excuse to overcharge because they say the price of energy has risen, then later brag about their high profits :x

Latest Threads