Dismissed for Fraud

Can anyone confirm that a senior member has been dismissed and received a suspended custodial sentence for fraud?

No names if it's true they won't be necessary.

Please, please, please be a) Jock Stirrup or b) Glenn Torpy.

Junglynx said:
Please, please, please be a) Jock Stirrup or b) Glenn Torpy.
I thought that Mr Toupee had already been out a year or more. There was however another very senior RAF officer who disappeared under a cloud in the 90s and I know that he had been on the fiddle.

If it's who I think it is, he has lost a small fortune in pay, (he was expected to go a bit further up the ladder), pension, and gratuity.

Here's some background to the Enquiry held after the collapse of the LCB case.As usual the case concerned the use of informants.In this case they were NOT registered,even 'though they were participants in the matter!!!Let us hope that thing have improved in SOCA over this particular matter-but I'm not holding my breath!!

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/d/butterfield_8.pdf

One of my 'informants' was shot dead in London,as a result of the missmanagement of this matter.That's one reason I feel agrieved.

Just been following this and can only say that it is a shame that this was not made more public. The guy concerned was/is a complete arsse and desrves all he got, had to happen to him eventually.

Outstanding said:
Just been following this and can only say that it is a shame that this was not made more public. The guy concerned was/is a complete arsse and desrves all he got, had to happen to him eventually.
Surely a court martial is a matter of public record?

msr said:
Outstanding said:
Surely a court martial is a matter of public record?
Agreed, but you will find very little mention (if any) of it anywhere because it was to embarrassing and he has friends in high places!

ok so someone post his name, charge and sentence on here. If it is a matter of public record, it matters not.

Latest Threads