Disillusioned British Jihadists stuck in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
The temptation is to say good riddance but it might be slightly more mature and beneficial to get these guys back into the UK, rinsed for information and put through a system of deradicalisation, similar to the approach taken I Denmark.

Not all British went to Syria to do unspeakable things to their fellow man; some have gone to Syria with the intention to help ordinary Syrians. We need to differentiate between the two groups.

Should've thought that one through... Who'd have thought? Rebel fighters fighting amongst themselves. Splitters.

Any of these characters involved in the prisoner exchange that happend recently bet they were chuffed

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The temptation is to say good riddance but it might be slightly more mature and beneficial to get these guys back into the UK, rinsed for information and put through a system of deradicalisation, similar to the approach taken I Denmark.

Not all British went to Syria to do unspeakable things to their fellow man; some have gone to Syria with the intention to help ordinary Syrians. We need to differentiate between the two groups.

so a couple of days in Cyprus on the beach should do it

alib

LE
Well we have spent a couple of years monstering up Assad and practically shooing British beards towards Syria. Now IS just happens to be the only game in town because they went Youtube choppy choppy on a few white folk. The Turks count the skulls and still reckon Assad is top bastard but no matter Barry has spoken.

How many of that stranded hundred have a MI6 handler soiling himself at the thought that they'll come back and rat the whole dirty business out? What sort of international Jihadi can't get another gig?

Not to put the rumor about that British Jihadis might be unreliable, that might get them a Beirut manicure and a shallow grave up Raqqa way.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well we have spent a couple of years monstering up Assad and practically shooing British beards towards Syria. Now IS just happens to be the only game in town because they went Youtube choppy choppy on a few white folk. The Turks count the skulls and still reckon Assad is top bastard but no matter Barry has spoken.

How many of that stranded hundred have a MI6 handler soiling himself at the thought that they'll come back and rat the whole dirty business out? What sort of international Jihadi can't get another gig?

Not to put the rumor about that British Jihadis might be unreliable, that might get them a Beirut manicure and a shallow grave up Raqqa way.

Turkey will want Assad out for sure and the US will have to agree, but time is short.

So British jihadists left our shores to fight for IS, and now are afraid and unwilling to return to the UK, that sounds mightily fine to me.

And 'who' is able to defferentiate between to the two groups?
These extremists are using the fact & taking clear advantage that resources are stretched.

Aid workers, along with journalists also going to the area in order 'not' to kill or mame but to assist in improving lives which i admire,however, personally untill a clear tangible system is in place to identify & eleminate the two then I hope the disillusioned many are quite frankly bricking themselves for making the journey in the first place.

Any individual that is knowingly let back in needs splashing over the papers as a brave inteligence asset who helped to provide vital targetting intel.

Then let IS do the vermin control on the rest of the 'brits' fighting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads