Dishwasher question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it ever ok to p1ss in someone else's dishwasher?
    Not me you understand,cough,but say someone is at a party,and there is a long queue for the bog,the garden is full of people and very well lit,the dishwasher is in the utility room,and quiet.
    I only ask,because if the dishwasher was full of clean dishes would that be a bad thing?
  2. Yes, use the sink.
  3. Shouldn't this be in the Training Wing?
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

How do you get dishes in her ?
    Mine just stands at the sink whining about everything
    I've never tried pissing in her is it any good?
  5. I tried pissing in my old dishwasher. She got very upset. So I killed her and buried her face down in a shallow grave. Now I have somewhere to park my bike.

Dishwashers, know your place.
  6. Having a piiss not to bad but a piiss can be done almost anywhere , except down the back of a telly , beleive me i got one hell of a n electric shock , try having a dump in one, that would be more fun :lol:
  7. Yes it is OK to piss in someone elses dishwasher, but only if you piss in the Rinse aid container. Otherwise the piss will be pumped out even before the initial rinse cycle begins and again before the wash cycle. The Rinse aid is added during the last wet cycle of the machine.

If this all seems too complicated, I can recommend the following:

1. A large fresh turd in the tumble dryer.

2. A razor blade pressed into the washing machines rubber drum seal (blade inwards).

3. A dead fish suspended in an onion bag inside the TV set. (difficult with modern flat screen types).

4. Cat poo inside the telephone handset is very effective.

5. Cheese slices loaded into the CD/DVD player.

6. A bar of chocolate, with alu foil, loaded into the old video player.

7. A single drop of WD 40 in the aquarium. (Only if no air pump is used)

8. Turds are also very popular in aquariums but if you want to have that natural look you need to crimp it out directly into the tank. This also avoids incriminating fingerprints in your sh'it but does little to remove DNA evidence.

9. Turds are also always welcome in saunas and whirlpool baths.

10. A used jam rag in lieu of a coffee pad is always a hit with Senseo coffee machine owners.

11. If your intended victim is married why not simply deposite old condom wrappers about the house/car, where his missus will surely find them. If he finds them first, then she's in the shi't.
  8. Still not as funny as the wasps. Do try harder dear.