Disgusting things you've seen

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I went for a piss in a supermarket bog t’other day. Stood there doing my business and in walks a bloke stand next to me starts pissing and then gets his phone out and twiddles away on it with his JT hanging out. I wash my hands, he just zips up and wanders out still twiddling away. Dirty monkey covid hepatitis spreading redneck twat.
I get caught short in work sometimes and need to water the flowers...I have a little bottle of hand sanitiser on a keyring to clean my hands after taking a leak...

No excuse..the dirty fecker

Ritch

LE
On a serious note, at a service station on the M6, hot day, fat sweathy bloke runs wobbles into one of the traps and drops his strides (door closed thankfully).

His phone rings.

"Feck!!!" [shouted]

He then answers the phone and holds a conversation whilst on the throne.
Give me some feckin' privacy next time. It put me off my turd/conversation task with you sticking your head in the gap between floor and wall.

Ritch

LE
I went for a piss in a supermarket bog t’other day. Stood there doing my business and in walks a bloke stand next to me starts pissing and then gets his phone out and twiddles away on it with his JT hanging out. I wash my hands, he just zips up and wanders out still twiddling away. Dirty monkey covid hepatitis spreading redneck twat.

Tagged along with a mate to a Costco in Washington last week. I was having a browse at the meat section as I was cooking dinner later that night and saw one of the workers in the back room sneeze all over the pack of meat he was about to wrap.

Needless to say, we went elsewhere.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Tagged along with a mate to a Costco in Washington last week. I was having a browse at the meat section as I was cooking dinner later that night and saw one of the workers in the back room sneeze all over the pack of meat he was about to wrap.

As a young kid I had a Saturday job in one of the butchers shops in town. A tray of Pork chops got dropped on the floor ,covered in bleach, sawdust and general crud.

I got told to sweep them up, wash them off and put them out on a tray to go on the display for sale.

I was out of the shop, ringing my Mam to come and pick me up after telling her what they tried to make me do..never set foot in their shops since. I was 14 then, I'm 50 now..

The appalling state of filth in some of the houses we had to search in Belfast in the 1970s...

I remember a Jock from some attached Gordon Highlanders sticking his head out of an upstairs window to throw up and get some fresh air...

Last edited:
An ex deliberately bought a tin of burgers to try them out of curiosity, even the look of disgust from the checkout
girl didn't put her off, or my warning that they'd be gopping and even the cats wouldn't touch it

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
An ex deliberately bought a tin of burgers to try them out of curiosity, even the look of disgust from the checkout
girl didn't put her off, or my warning that they'd be gopping and even the cats wouldn't touch it
Westlers tinned burgers.
They sell them in my local tesco.

The appalling state of filth in some of the houses we had to search in Belfast in the 1970s...

I remember a Jock from some attached Gordon Highlanderssticking his head out of an upstairs window to throw up and get some fresh air...
I remember the old sweats who had a few tours under their belts saying the same. Some of the farms on the border were pretty rancid but not that bad.

and I get annoyed when shop assistants don't wash or re-glove after handling cash...I have insisted on it if they sneeze, blow thier nose, scratch. etc.

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
and I get annoyed when shop assistants don't wash or re-glove after handling cash...I have insisted on it if they sneeze, blow thier nose, scratch. etc.
I never ever buy cakes, unwrapped rolls or whatever on open display not protected by a glass counter.
I never did pre Cov-id anyway.
Even then I'll insist the staff use gloves or tongs. If they wont, I walk.
Wrapped biscuit only.
You never know who or what has sneezed on it, or picked it up earlier.
These days, I carry my own 80% IsoAlc gel handwash I make at home (and wipes) in my pocket and clean my hands surgical style before I even touch my car keys or drive off.
I don't touch bog door handles or taps without a tissue either.
TBH, if you swiped them and used a culture petri dish at home, you guys would probably forgive my OTT-ness.
I don't care what the Public thinks.
I'm a survivor....so far anyway. Got an irreplaceable SWMBO to look out for.
3 months back both my wife and I got the Omricon "snifflers". I was not too bad, she felt like shit for a week.
Common source? Either the trains & taxis we got from Falkirk to Haymarket to go to her cancer clinic.
Where..she got the clear by the way. Mis-diagnosis.

Last edited:
These days, I carry my own 80% IsoAlc gel handwash I make at home (and wipes) in my pocket and clean my hands surgical style before I even touch my car keys or drive off.
I don't touch bog door handles or taps without a tissue either.
TBH, if you swiped them and used a culture petri dish at home, you guys would probably forgive my OTT-ness.
This reminds me of a viral email I saw about 20 years ago about how much bacteria and other disgusting things were found in the average swipe of a seat on the London Underground.

I assumed it was an urban myth, but having seen people shitting in the streets and worse I can well believe it was true now.

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
This reminds me of a viral email I saw about 20 years ago about how much bacteria and other disgusting things were found in the average swipe of a seat on the London Underground.

I assumed it was an urban myth, but having seen people shitting in the streets and worse I can well believe it was true now.
A smear campaign?

what doesn't kill you males you stronger.
I recall a tube journey where some bloke was sneezing and sneezing and wiping his nose with a filthy tissue.
Nobody said word,
I did - told him to use his t-shirt and stop spreading his germs.
Answer? "fcuk off, I've got allergies"
No wins.

Years back I was in customer "service" and one of my accounts was a large UK transportation firm. A senior bod in IT had thrown himself off the roof of one of their buildings and the following day I had a meeting there. My sadist of a contact took me straight there. There was still a large stain on the ground where he'd landed. At lunch I confess I didn't feel very hungry.

Latest Threads