Disgusting Daily Mail Story about Pippa

This is an absolute disgrace, justifying the screaming headline.

Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible | Mail Online

"Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible"

I am shocked and disgusted at the Daily Mail publishing this without using it as an excuse to show gratuitous photos of her rear in *that* bridesmaid dress.

WTF is the Mail coming to?

T

Tinman74

This is an absolute disgrace, justifying the screaming headline.

Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible | Mail Online

"Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible"

I am shocked and disgusted at the Daily Mail publishing this without using it as an excuse to show gratuitous photos of her rear in *that* bridesmaid dress.

WTF is the Mail coming to?
There we go, happy?

Attachments

She's a bit rough for 27...

Well the Mail got "Pippa" and "probe" into a headline which probably has half the readership developing a semi.

She certainly hangs around with some right wankers ,tosser with the pistol is pointing it with both eyes closed!, she needs a proper bloke , one a bit like myself would do her good.

SNN1607C_532__1490566a.jpg

Given the amount of male attention she's had since the wedding, and the sort of people she appears to be hanging out with, I expect her sphincter resembles a blood orange now anyway.

She certainly hangs around with some right wankers ,tosser with the pistol is pointing it with both eyes closed!, she needs a proper bloke , one a bit like myself would do her good.
You got the soundproof basement sorted already?

I see she cavorts with ginger expensive motor boat helmsmen too, good taste that girl.

After shes been plundered by a frenchman you are all more than welcome to her

Never thought she was so special. Ok has a pulse but....

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

wonder if they would still be laughing if an armed french cop had seen that and with recent events in france plastered the hooray henry's brains all over her fucking smug face

I mean there's nothing wrong with looking 40+ (just in case MrsPlume is reading this) but looking 40+ when you're 27 is just a bit sad.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah, I know. The guidance system needs work but you just cant get the staff these days, you know?

pippabutt.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gun_Brickie Multinational HQ 14
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 72
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 20