Disgusting Daily Mail Story about Pippa

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Boumer, Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is an absolute disgrace, justifying the screaming headline.

Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible | Mail Online

"Pippa Middleton at centre of gun probe after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible"

I am shocked and disgusted at the Daily Mail publishing this without using it as an excuse to show gratuitous photos of her rear in *that* bridesmaid dress.

WTF is the Mail coming to?

2. You could just google the image

3. There we go, happy?

Attached Files:

4. She's a bit rough for 27...

5. Well the Mail got "Pippa" and "probe" into a headline which probably has half the readership developing a semi.

6. I thank you, Sir!

7. She certainly hangs around with some right wankers ,tosser with the pistol is pointing it with both eyes closed!, she needs a proper bloke , one a bit like myself would do her good.

8. SNN1607C_532__1490566a.jpg

Given the amount of male attention she's had since the wedding, and the sort of people she appears to be hanging out with, I expect her sphincter resembles a blood orange now anyway.

9. You got the soundproof basement sorted already?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I see she cavorts with ginger expensive motor boat helmsmen too, good taste that girl.

11. After shes been plundered by a frenchman you are all more than welcome to her

• Like Like x 1
  12. Never thought she was so special. Ok has a pulse but....

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

13. wonder if they would still be laughing if an armed french cop had seen that and with recent events in france plastered the hooray henry's brains all over her fucking smug face

14. Seconded