Disgraced Gilmour back!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Money talks?

2. Bet he won't have to pay the b'stard tuition fees.

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Calls into question, in the most shameful way, the values of his college and inuversity.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quite probably.

5. Let's see what Private Eye comes up with.

6. If he was a guy from a council estate he wouldn't be there in the first place. He's done the crime and done the time.

Crack on Charlie. Or is it Charlie on Crack?

7. Look what I did, Im only in my late thirties....he he he, pesky college kids

Attached Files:

8. He'll be treated like the new Messiah at the Uni for all the wannabe lefty extremists intent on getting back at their pesky bourgeois parents for having the gaul to finance their swan through Cambridge when they could have spent it on adopting Penguins and bankrolling the SWP

9. I have to wonder what a student would actually have to do in order to be sent down from Cambridge these days...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well it's kinda difficult to get in any form of trouble at Teesside, trust me I'm trying

11. He's a little shit, but no more of one than many undergraduates who have their offences winked at by the authorities.

12. Okay he's done his time, paid his debt and all that. For the sake of his dad and goodwill, we must forgive him.

Fuck that ... as Seaweed says this shows the values of his College and University. Gilmore is a privileged little shit (happily with a criminal record) who trashes War memorials on a bender . If he was a nobody from a council estate this wouldn't even make the News. Gilmore doesn't deserve a second chance and the world owes neanderthal adolescents like him, precisely the square root of fuck all except a size ten up the arsehole. Since Gilmore's probably suffering from prison piles they'll have done the job for us.

13. So what?

The lad acted is a stupid manner that for obvious reasons offended many of us. He got nicked, and was ( rightly) banged up.

Ignoring his stepfather's wealth for a moment, should his education be curtailed just because of fuckwittery? He gets a degree, he'll be a more useful member of Society ( who'll not be allowed into the US. )

Nothing to see here, move along.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Is his degree in history and he claimed not the know what the Cenotaph represented, christ I would want my money back from which ever posh boy gaylord school/university he went to.

You just know he is going to work at the Guardian churning out bollox on CIF.