Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Disgraced & Drunk

Disgraced how? I mean - kiddy fidling, probably not... leaving the back door open (no pun intended) odds are looking good...

Mmmm, doubt it then, I imagine there would be a lot of tripe spouted about "integrity" and all that, but given the current political climate you could probably claim discrimination and get whatever your after by appeal to brussels :wink:

Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.

bubsnicket said:
Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.

Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a ****. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in ******* me than terry.

tothepubandbeyond said:
Also Leonidas did you know that the spartans you admire so much weren't averse to some robust male bonding themselves

Why does no one else just say it. No ******* poofs in the Army. There. Simple.