Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Disgraced & Drunk

bubsnicket said:
Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.

Never ceases to amaze me how the "nightmare" of an orriface being found "coming out" of the cupboard or toilet sends shivers down the spine of the orriface corp. Whilst providing more than adequate "cover" for all the sleezebag, thieving little and not so little shoites still serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the officers call:
edit- Join the British Army but dont be afraid if you are or have been the local chav thieving, lieing etc etc shoite and show the world The British Army is THE worlds first class Army. But not if you are gay.

Leonidas_I said:
bubsnicket said:
Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.

Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a *. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in * me than terry.
You bigoted moron. Some of the greatest military men of all time were gay. And yes I am serving, although whatever relevance that has is beyond me.

tothepubandbeyond said:
Leonidas_I said:
bubsnicket said:

Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a *. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in * me than terry.
You bigoted moron. Some of the greatest military men of all time were gay. And yes I am serving, although whatever relevance that has is beyond me.

Corps don't count!

oldgoat said:
bubsnicket said:

Never ceases to amaze me how the "nightmare" of an orriface being found "coming out" of the cupboard or toilet sends shivers down the spine of the orriface corp. Whilst providing more than adequate "cover" for all the sleezebag, thieving little and not so little shoites still serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the officers call:
edit- Join the British Army but dont be afraid if you are or have been the local chav thieving, lieing etc etc shoite and show the world The British Army is THE worlds first class Army. But not if you are gay.

What are you banging on about?

tothepubandbeyond said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
Leonidas_I said:
Sadly, no.

Sorry mate, I don't know you, but you let everyone down. You should never have joined.
you sir are a wah! I claim my five pounds
Thats what I thought at first but then I noticed his joining date.
Maybe its an account held in reserve 2007 join date and 19 post's my spidey sense is twitching even after a skinfull :wink:

bubsnicket said:
oldgoat said:
bubsnicket said:

So the officers call:

What are you banging on about?

Nutter