Disgraced & Drunk

Is it possible that a disgraced gay officer can ever be forgiven by his Regiment?

Served before the law changed. Got found out.

Mmmm, doubt it then, I imagine there would be a lot of tripe spouted about "integrity" and all that, but given the current political climate you could probably claim discrimination and get whatever your after by appeal to brussels :wink:

Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.

Leonidas_I said:
bubsnicket said:
Leonidas_I said:
Sorry mate...forgot. There, there, there. Bad Army. Did they upset you...Oh...never mind....have some money........t**t
:roll: nob
Get a life walt. Who wants these * in the army!
you are a twat of the highest order. Ignore this prick he doesn't know what he's on about

bubsnicket said:
Ill let anyone in the army so long as they can keep up mentaly and physically, otherwise we end up scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting the likes of you. Grow up.
Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a fuck. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in fucking me than terry.

Also Leonidas did you know that the spartans you admire so much weren't averse to some robust male bonding themselves

tothepubandbeyond said:
Also Leonidas did you know that the spartans you admire so much weren't averse to some robust male bonding themselves
Why does no one else just say it. No fucking poofs in the Army. There. Simple.

bubsnicket said:
Never ceases to amaze me how the "nightmare" of an orriface being found "coming out" of the cupboard or toilet sends shivers down the spine of the orriface corp. Whilst providing more than adequate "cover" for all the sleezebag, thieving little and not so little shoites still serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the officers call:
edit- Join the British Army but dont be afraid if you are or have been the local chav thieving, lieing etc etc shoite and show the world The British Army is THE worlds first class Army. But not if you are gay.

Leonidas_I said:
bubsnicket said:
Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a *. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in * me than terry.
You bigoted moron. Some of the greatest military men of all time were gay. And yes I am serving, although whatever relevance that has is beyond me.

tothepubandbeyond said:
Leonidas_I said:
bubsnicket said:
Wake up. The guy got kicked out, who gives a *. Have you actually done any time or do you just talk the walk. I've served and the last thing I needed was some arse bandit subbie more interested in * me than terry.
You bigoted moron. Some of the greatest military men of all time were gay. And yes I am serving, although whatever relevance that has is beyond me.
Corps don't count!

Leonidas_I said:
tothepubandbeyond said:
Why does no one else just say it. No * poofs in the Army. There. Simple.
You didn't address my point there

Latest Threads