Diseased Shags

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by in_the_cheapseats, May 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Saw this and found it highly amusing

Now thats the teens - add a few years and I presume they become addled horrors 8O

Reuters web page

Now, I know the traditional wisdom is to play safe in the Far East but looks like the US is fast catching up.

Where else shouldn't you be dipping your wick?
  2. A koala ,apparently they get STD's when highly stressed!
  3. In me.

Before someone else says it.
  4. Ohhhh...but I was soo looking forward to finally meeting you.

Back on thread, Camborne is one place to avoid.
  5. I take exception to that comment Parky 8O
  6. I am at CSM...I have spent the last 3 years in horror at some of the things I have seen...thats why I have now joined the Army, to go somewhere nicer...like Basra!
  7. Chatham.... get an STD just walking down the main street there, as for Gillingham... that is an std :puker:
  8. Went on a PO visit to Chatham where we were told not to leave the camp as it was 'not friendly'.
  9. Technically CSM is not in Camborne Parky :wink:
    And of course any town is STD ridden depending on the type of company you choice to mix in.
  10. Someone was having you on.
    Well, the 700 odd blokes here might have other opinions on it! Shoitehole yes, locals are mostly chavs but there's rarely trouble.
  11. Penryn, Camborne, they are both as bad as each other...I wouldn't want to catch anything from them. But, like you said even with the company that I keep...
  12. Lamp swinging time! I was stationed in Singapore as we closed it down. The Aussie Movements captain organised a "bucks weekend" to Bangkok. The only guy to catch a dose was the one who picked up a Californian blonde! Never trust a whitey.
  13. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Back in the days of my yoof there was a club in manchester (can't remember what it was called) that quickly became the place to avoid. Two lads got the pox, one got warts and one out did all of the others put together. He got Gonorrhea in his left eye. We never wanted to ask if he got it in his japs eye as well, the green pus that leaked onto his face was more than enough.

And what did I get? My personal best at the 100m sprint.
  14. Aussie women are the filtheist I have ever met, and not in the good way. I swear to God the only time I've shagged an Aussie bird the condom came out green. I was gagging for about half an hour and felt very relieved I didn't go down on her.

If you must indulge, I suggest you go in armoured or you'll be carrying you knob home in a zip-lock bag.
  15. The Nite-owl at Tenby...I think I may have mentioned this before but I pulled an agreeably disgusting horror and went round the back with her. I stood gazing at the command task that was her chosen place of passion, wondering how to configure the planks, beer crates and oil drums for satisfactory union. "Oh now bach, " says she "I'll just put my hands up against the wall like this...and you can backscuttle me."