Discussing the case for disbanding the RAF

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by Legs, Aug 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just about to start - Jeremy Vine BBC Radio 2. Might be interesting...
  2. Just started listening, sweet home Alabama :) Is it still goin on?
  3. Not started as of yet afaik, you missed the free milk discussion.
  4. I bet the milk issue is something of high importance to you cereal :)
  5. Good point by a text in, If you can afford to buy your kids a packet of crisps, you can afford to buy them a 3rd of a pint of milk. Up north I would sooner say half a pint (60 odd pence for a pint). Stop wasting money on crap and feed em proper stuff!
  6. Maybe they can rerole the RAF to deliver milk to chav kids?
  7. ... on mopeds whilst displaying 'L' Plates!
  8. Sounds like a plan! :)
  9. Got to be an Arrse record - OT completely de-railed by the 2nd comment on the thread! :biggrin:
  10. woops! Back to OT, it is due to start any minute, should provide interesting listening! OTOH That Naomi Campbell is either a genius or a complete bint!
  11. It looks like we're discussing ways of saving the RAF by re-rolling them. So, back on thread... I'm waiting to hear of an ARRSEr calling or e-mailing in with a full on slagging of our blue polyester clad bretheren.
  12. Well done for volunteering legs
  13. May I quote Bernard Law Montgomery, also know as 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein

"Air power is indivisible. If you split it up into compartments, you merely pull it to pieces and destroy its greatest asset, its flexibility. "

I submit that the gentleman in question has rather more revelance in his opinion than any talking head
  14. (Serious question) Could you describe the flexibility of the RAF in comparison to the other air assets in all 3 armed forces?
  15. Crab spitting his dummy out bigtime!