Discounted Microsoft Office

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by wooger, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard that on DII you can get discounted MS Office products. Anyone have any details.

Thanks in advance
  2. Yup - £18 for the all singing, all dancing top version of MS Office Enterprise 2007. I've got the Intranet address at work and if no-one else has come up with it by tomorrow I'll try and remember to write it down and pm you.

3. thx, much appreciated
  4. msr

msr LE

5. That's the one.

One of the options - I think it's the home use programme - produces the full Office version and gives a price of £18. I'm looking at the box now, and it includes the 2007 versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint,Outlook, Publisher, Access, OneNote, InfoPath and Groove. If you find a higher price then keep searching because the £18 version is on there. You'll need to register and get a password then, once you have ordered, the product is posted to you in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes

6. Yeah someone from ATLAS pointed this out to me, but it's such a strange url that I lost it and can't remember it :/
  7. is it not

or .net or or whatever...
  8. The links to the intranet site that offers the cut-price deal are in the left half of the document MSR kindly linked to, above.

9. Just had a look and am about to buy but I have one question; the literature states that you must have service pack 2 (SP2) if running Windows XP - not the most IT person in the world so what is this and how do I tell if I have it?

Actually that's two questions but would be grateful for the answers :D

10. Go to your Desktop, right click 'My Computer' and select Properties. It should say on the right-hand side what Operating system you are running and what service pack.
  11. Any chance someone could post a price list or screen dump of what they have on offer for the STABs amongst us who cant get on DII during office hours and often don’t have time on a drill night?
  12. Done it.

Thank you very much Luke
  13. I ordered 2007 enterprise a few months back for £18 and it arrived a few weeks later. Very impressive I must say, plus I managed to install it on more than 1 system using the same disk, registered it on both and can use updates on both.

So for £18 I have got the latest full Office suite for 2 systems - definite money saver.

You will really have the visit the website to see what they offer though as they have lots of different menus depending on which scheme you register for.
  14. On the site now, registered, cannot see anything for £18, has this been withdrawn or is it under a specific area, all office packages are £100+, the only thing for less than £30 is the One Note Home and Student, even the Home and Student Office is £60.48?

Another link anyone?
  15. Use the link for Home use not Microsoft Products