• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Disco Dan lifts shirts.

Is this true disco....... are you a cackpipe cosmonaut?

You look like one... whats your excuse for bleach blonde hair and becoming a DJ if it wasn't to play erasure and choke on veiny bloodsticks?

And I aint no fookin DJ... I was once but there is more money in ripping off other peoples work ;)
but yes I am a turd burgler.... only do female hoops tho

B

Biscuits_AB

That's not what Plant Pilot said. He said you refused to use a lubricant and he bled for a week.

B

Biscuits_AB

Well Plant Pot always clained to have a ring piece like the eye of a needle.

Are you a Communards fan? They're gay aren't they?

discodan said:
And I aint no fookin DJ... I was once but there is more money in ripping off other peoples work ;)
but yes I am a turd burgler.... only do female hoops tho
Hoops are all the same ya fecking turd burglar..........next you'll be saying ya don't puch back for your boyfriend :roll:

what about "Frankie goes to Hollywood" they are bum lords and from liverpool being a DJ i m sure you must have "interviewed" them in intimate settings singing
"When you want to suck it to it Relax don't do it When you want to cum Cum-oh oh oh!" :lol:

Latest Threads