Disclaimer - people trafficking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Apr 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In today's Sunday Telegraph there was a story on people trafficking and the sexploitation of poor helpless refugees. The story was accompanied by a photograph of Cuddles Sauna - the Birmingham branch in fact of my multi-local empire of adult relief stations. I would just like to emphasize that Cuddles does not use immigrants or refugees. All of our staff are either ex-officers of the QUARANC, trained nursery nurses from norlands or ex-members of the staff of Odstock Hospital. Thank you.
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Most commendable of you Cuddles. Offering a source of employment for poor ex-officers and nanny types. Keeps them off the streets anyway and I am sure that the skills they watched others using during their time in 'service' will serve them in good stead.

p.s. what are the opening hours and price list?
  3. dont actually know which i would prefer. 8O 8O 8O 8O

fair idea which lot would be smaller though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. I think the use of refugees is an excellent idea, it stops the horrible feckers begging and trying to make you feel sorry for there kids/dogs on tubes! And lets face it its safer than picking cockles for a living isn’t it? I suggest the government insist on at least 2 years service from the fitties who want in and are not any use at anything else, however the one eyed hippocrockapigadogs who you wouldn’t do with m-d-h’s should be used as realistic targets for the para’s or forced to clean up after the hot ones, either or, because im still pro choice!
  5. hallveg wrote

OR they could join the QUARANC where they would blend in seamlessly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. I've decided not to use chinese for cockle picking - they are a serious risk at high tide. Instead I will be putting together a crack team of seven-foot tall Watutsi warriors. To them high tide will be like the waves lapping on their ankles...I am a very humane employer indeed!